Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Still Feeling Okay, But...

Jeff had fever yesterday morning, so he's back in the hospital.  JD and I had to make a quick mid-week trip home so that I could take care of some work-related stuff.  I have to admit that all the back and forth combined with the fact that JD hasn't been sleeping well is making me very tired.  I'm getting past the exhaustion with a little extra coffee, but that sort of backfires come bedtime, when I'm too wired to sleep.  Oh well, not my most pressing problem...

Anyway, thanks for all of the nice comments about my mom and my last post.  I'll try to continue to share things I think might be worthwhile.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Your mom was,is and always will be the shinging star with us...

and the enormity of the situation......
it is what it is.