Thursday, October 08, 2009

A Note From Jeff

I would like to take this time to thank everyone involved with the situation I am in right know. Words can't express how grateful Jamie and I are for all of the support and help we have been given. It makes me want to fight harder knowing how many friends and family are pulling for me. I hate to narrow down my thank yous to certain people because I know there would be a pile I'd be missing. Every card I've received has given me a little more hope to get through this, and I just couldn't believe the outcome of the benefit dances. It is a good feeling knowing so many people are pulling for us. So, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Jeff,

You just keep on fighting. I know you can beat this. You have such and adorable son and a supportive wife and mother. You have many people that love and care for you. You are in my thoughts everyday. Family will always be family!

Lisa

Paula said...

Jeff,
Eveyone involved is focused and
determined.

We should be on the discovery channel soon!

We will be known as the group who goes the distance, never gives up, and has a rally towel in every room in the house!

Danielle Micale said...

yes yes...where are the rally towels...