Monday, August 10, 2009

Don't Forget

Please don't forget about the donor drive:

Tuesday, August 11
Johnsonburg Fire Hall
4 - 8 PM

Jeff was admitted to the hospital again today because of fevers. Although it looked like he's been on the verge of recovering his blood counts for over a week, he is still not there, and actually, his white count is back to 0.1. Since October of 2007, Jeff has had a truck load of the most intense types of chemotherapy that exist, so it really shouldn't surprise us that his body is taking its time to recover. It's just frustrating, and Jeff would really like to start feeling better.

JD and I are going to stay home for a few days, while Jeff's mom takes care of things in Hershey. See you at the marrow drive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh..sorry to hear that! But you are right, probably to be expected. We'll keep the prayers going. Take care! Hope there is a big turn out at the drive!
Jen and Glenn Spong

Paula said...

The Johnsonburg Firehall is
the place to be today!

Come anytime between 4 and 8 p.m.
& play 'THE MATCH GAME'!

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Jamie
I am so sorry to hear about Jeff's recent setback. I have been sort of out of the loop since I moved out of SM. If I would have know about the drive sooner I would have planned a trip home. You are 2 of the stongest people that I have ever met. Best Wishes.
Yvonne (Young)Thomas