Monday, February 12, 2007

Sick Like Portland

Well, I guess most people won't understand my title. There are two people out there, however, who are intimately (whether they want to be or not) familiar with being sick in Portland. Yuck. Anyway, Sunday morning I woke up quite ill, and I won't go into the gory details, but my night was spent on the toilet with a bucket in my lap. I'm still not completely over it, so I stayed home from work today. Still not sure whether it was food poisoning (I ate some cake batter with raw eggs on Saturday) or the stomach flu, but since Jeff hasn't been sick, I'm betting on the eggs.

Was this post TMI??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IM ONE OF THOSE TWO PEOPLE!! IM ONE OF THOSE TWO UNFORTUNATE PEOPLE!!! HAHA

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm the other one of the two people who knows what "sick" can be. There should be a new name for an old illness and I name it
"The Portland Problem"