Monday, February 05, 2007

I Once Had a Dream…

…that Peyton Manning was my boyfriend. So I have to say that I am very happy the Colts won the Super Bowl. I’m not even sure what sparked the dream, or why it sticks in my mind as such a memorable dream, but it does. And, I do like Manning, because he is, in my humble opinion, the best all-around quarterback ever. [I am in no way saying that I have the expertise to determine the greatest quarterback ever. In fact, I have a rather limited knowledge of the history of football.] To sweeten up the Colts victory, Jeff won $250 in his pool. GO COLTS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm. apparently manning has quite the giant head....very egotistical. well anyways. im commmenting for one reason and one reason only. and that is to advertise my website!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It is SO fortunate that you're married to Jeff and not the gf of Mr. Peyton Manning. He is so "full of himself" that he will never... do you hear me...never be one of the great quarterbacks. Men
(or idiots) like him die on the vine because they think they can do it alone.
On the upswing, congrats to Jeff.
You're a lucky dog, buddy! You are $250 richer, and you know that Jamie would pick you over Manning any day of the week. We all would.
We are lucky to have you!