Wednesday, February 21, 2007

One Big Blogging World

I’ve been searching the web for interesting bloggers, and have come across a ton of sites that I can see myself going back to on a regular basis. There are so many interesting people out there! The world has become so small – with access to millions of people’s thoughts, ideas, politics, interests – all at the tip of our fingertips. I just love technology. On the other hand, my computer is a pain in the rear-end. I am specifically looking into a Mac as my next computer. With all of the upkeep that my pc is requiring me to do, I do not have nearly enough time to blog about stuff. Even if all that “stuff” isn’t important, it sure is fun. And, of course, I love reading your comments! Special thanks to my most loyal commenter – THE Booger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am loyal. I anticipate new blogs!! this site is in my Danielle's favorites folder. listed first too!!