Thursday, August 17, 2006

LOL funny

It certainly takes all kinds to make the world go 'round. Today, as I was leaving my office for lunch, there was a twenty-something guy with two small boys standing on our lobby stairs. He had a bandana on his head and several tattoos, which I was able to see because he wasn't wearing a shirt. He asked me how I was doing, and told him I was doing fine. I really wanted to know what he was doing there, but I thought I'd mind my own business.

When I got back from lunch (chocolate sundae from DQ), he was gone. Luckily, one of my co-workers filled me in. As in any large, busy manufacturing facility we have contractors in and out of the plant all the time. This particular fellow was here to interview for a job with one of these contractors. WOW! This strikes me as hilarious. Maybe I'll go to my next interview without pants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I say dress for the job and show your wares. If this guy was muscular and applying for a construction job he's letting his assets speak for themselves.