Thursday, July 09, 2009

Suites On Chocolate

Jeff will not be admitted until Monday, so we'll be coming home for the weekend. We've found a place to live while we're here...looks like this.

Our address is:

Jeff, Jamie & JD
1428 East Chocolate Avenue
Suite #3
Hershey, PA 17033

Sometimes I forget what's going on, and I revert back to myself...happy and content (as content as I get) and completely thrilled with my baby. Then everything hits me again and I remember our situation and the obstacles we have to overcome and I groan to myself in disbelief. Luckily, I can usually conjure up enough hope to keep moving and keep on keeping on.

4 comments:

Pete said...

Wow a spiral stair case?? Coolbeans.

It's a shame that you have to go through this again, but try to hang on to that happy person. This isn't one of those 'make lemonade out of life's lemons' situations, but it still very important to stay positive. Keep moving and keep on keeping on!

I think I'll be stopping down with Danielle tonight to say hello to all.

ciao for now.

Sally said...

Jamie,

That’s the beautiful thing about babies – they draw you into their world and all is well for a little while! Let JD provide you with your well-deserved breaks from the craziness of the real world.

Love,
Sally, Andy, Ava & Reese

Paula said...

Dale Carnegie says, "Remember, happiness doesn't depend on who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you think."

ergo:
You must be a good thinker Jamer!

Amy Gleason said...

Hi Jamie--

Thinking of you-wondering how this week is treating you. Sending some strength and positive vibes your way. Glad you found a great place to stay- I'm in the process of looking for something close to our hospital- but no luck so far! Thinking of you --

Amy