Thursday, March 01, 2007

Short Month - Lots of Posts

February was a good blogging month, but I'm going to try and do a little more in March. I hope this doesn't cause my blog to get boring. For that matter, I hope my blog isn't boring now.

I just subscribed to two more magazines. I did this through the Girl Scouts, even though I told myself that I wasn't going to subscribe to any more. Oh well, the Girl Scouts are a good cause and now I get to read all about fam0us PEOPLE once a week. My second subscription was to a personal finance magazine. Maybe I'll learn how not to spend money on things I don't need - like magazine subscriptions.

Oh - on the matter of money...I'm officially done buying expensive things for 2007. Jeff found a good deal on a 4x4 Yamaha Wolverine ATV, and he's off buying the thing right now. That's it! Now it's time to save, save, save.

My mutts think they are big and strong and mean. My mutts, however, are not any of those things. I have to wonder what they're thinking sometimes....like now, for instance, both of them are barking at the neighbors. All the neighbors are doing is unloading wood so they can heat their house. The neighbors aren't in our yard and they certainly don't smell like birds and rabbits. I just don't get it. Like I've said before, I guess that's just what they do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont think your blog is boring!! although, i do think its funny that you claim theres the posibilty that it may get boring and then dive right into the 2 new magazine subscriptions. haha. i mean that doesnt really compare to jeffs buying a 4 wheeler, wally got the biggest turkey of his life. haha but i enjoy everything you have to say in your blog. i just thought it was a funny sequence. hahaha maybe you did it on purpose. :)

Anonymous said...

get your blogging fingers ready, cuz im sure there will be something to say after tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!