Monday, March 26, 2007

What's a Dierks?

Well, for those of you who fail to recognize country music as an art form, a Dierks is a very cute country music star. His full name is Dierks Bentley, and I had the pleasure of seeing him last Thursday with my favorite concert-partner, Danielle. She actually surprised me by giving me the ticket for an early birthday present. Happy Birthday to me!

Miranda Lambert and Jason Aldean opened up for Dierks, and they both had lots of good songs that I recognized. Jason even played some G&R, Paradise City and Sweet Child of Mine...Oh Baby!

I only got home at 1:30 AM and still had to go to work the next day, which made for a rough morning. But, the fun was well worth one rough morning...and isn't that what they make coffee for anyway?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that dierks looked right at me!! haha! but i did find out some bad news for me, good news for deierks today! he is married!!!! 15 months!!!!! I think that might have been the best country concert i have ever been too!!! yes, for all you country music advocates, dierks was better than kenny and brad!!!! Oh jamie, dont let jeff read that!! haha