Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Benefit Dance

I can think of few things sadder than a 4 year-old with cancer, but unfortunately, it happens. So, on Saturday, Jeff's band, Six Pak, played a benefit gig for a little boy from the area. A ton of people showed up, and I bet they made a good $5 or $6K. I'm sure the family can use the money and I'm glad that so many people are so generous. The winner of the 50-50 drawing even donated her half of the $810 pot right back to the family.

I attended the gig with Danielle, Dan and Steph. The Booger managed to tame my unruly curly hair to a straight and silky mane that I absolutely loved! If only I could do that myself on regular basis...I could avoid having my token fuzz helmet. Oh well, if I had straight hair everyday, then I wouldn't appreciate it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha....token fuzzz helmet!!!!! haha......who cares about hair!!!! we are going to see dierks bentely toamrrow night up close and personal!!!! WAHOO!!!!!!!!