Tuesday, June 12, 2007

9 Weeks Along

I’m about 9 weeks into things now, and I think I’ve figured out how to avoid the nausea…just keep eating all day. My theory seems to working, and although I’m still very tired, I haven’t been feeling sick. As far as first trimester pregnancy symptoms go, I really lucked out. I just hope that I get the extra energy I’m supposed in the second trimester. I’d like to get back on my running schedule.


Our neighbors gave us our first baby gift – a cute little yellow outfit and a pacifier. It’s so weird to think that in about 7 months I’m going to be a Mom. I went to Hershey this past weekend with Marilyn. We visited with Jill, Little Thad and Cianna, which was quite entertaining. I got a good dose of what to expect with babies in the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm...not much to say here... good job on figureing out how to battle the nausea!!