Tuesday, June 19, 2007

10 Weeks

Ten weeks into things now, and I'm still feeling pretty much the same. I'm tired and a little queasy sometimes, but supposedly those symptoms should start to disappear within a few weeks. All of my pants still fit me, but I'm not sure how long that's going to last. I don't think I'm eating more calories, but I am eating more often. I'm also very thirsty all the time, and I have to pee a lot. I can't believe how many strange ways pregnancy affects your body.

Today is Tuesday, which means Jeff is at band practice. It also means it's girls' night out. Paula, Danielle and I are headed to the Station to talk, laugh and eat. These Tuesday nights are priceless to me, and I hope they continue for a long time. (Maybe even after Baby Einstein is born!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are preiceless to you! aww!! me too. and i noticed this is where you first refered to the baby as einstein. i think that name derserves an entire blog entry to itself! everyone (all 3 pppl that read this..haha) needs to know the babys name! EINSTEIN!! haha