Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas

Well, Christmas is winding down, and I thought I better wish everyone who still reads things a Merry one, and a Happy New Year. Our Christmas Eve party was lots of fun, and we enjoyed our first holiday season as a three human family very much. (In reality, we're a 5 member family, because I can't forget about my first and second babies, Hallie and Chance.)

JD did a great job on Christmas morning opening his gifts one at a time, and very slowly. He played with each one, toyed with the paper, tugged on the bows and tortured the dogs in between gifts. He had no idea why he was opening boxes, but it was very entertaining for Jeff and me.

My Dad headed to Vegas on Christmas Day so I'll have to be posting more often with lots of pictures. I don't know how he's going to leave the little bugger for so long, so I guess I'll have to keep him informed. You gotta love the internet.

I got Jeff an electronic drum set, which was a huge surprise for him. He's been playing it non-stop, so I'm pretty sure he likes it. He got me a locket with two tiny little pictures of JD...it's the best gift I've ever gotten.

JD got lots of toys, but our best gift this Christmas was watching him learn to walk over the holidays. He's hobbling from room to room now, after only being able to take a few steps a week ago. What a boy!

No comments: