Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Boy and His Dog

JD likes to head butt just about everything, and Chance is no exception. He'd also like to give Hallie a good knock on the head, but she runs as soon as she sees him coming. My beautiful little boy is a bit of a roughneck. He finds delight in diving head first off of just about anything, hitting himself in the head with a coaster, biting and wrestling with Chance, ramming his walker at top speed into the kitchen cupboards and repelling off of my bookcases. He is definitely a contrast in character...sweet, laid-back, and happy, but very, very busy, and like I said, a bit rough.

I can't believe he's almost 1! He'll be walking any day now, and it makes me sad to think how fast his first year flew by me. I guess we'll just have to get working on another baby.

3 comments:

Rooster said...

The yea go by so fast, he will be a big boy before you know it! Thank you for turning me on to your blog I look forward to updates not only on Jeff, but the family as well.

Sandi

Anonymous said...

Oh my what a beautiful happy little boy...Keep the pictures coming...Good news about Jeff,,keep up the good work!!!! Love you all. Aunty Florency

Danielle Micale said...

He walked tons this morning! even without coaxing!!