Tuesday, November 14, 2006

2006 – Year of Many Babies

I failed to mention all the babies that were born over the past several months, so I’ll name them now, in order of their births…

Harlan Antonio Martin to my very good friends, Rachael and Brian
Hayes William Campbell to my best friend from college, Jill and her husband Tom (whom I also love, because he loves Jill)
Lindsey Ann Lundy to Julie, my first and oldest friend, and her husband Casey
Cianna Marie Stager to Jeff’s sister, Jill, and her husband Thaddeus…Cianna is my 6th niece/nephew!
Brayden Gunnar Fox to Adam and Kristy, friends of the family

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Are you getting the bug? You too can be stuck at home when you can't find a babysitter ;) I'm just kidding, it really is a lot of fun, but also exhausting. Pros and cons all around. (BTW: that question above requires absolutely no answer).