Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Julie P's Wedding

Julie Pfeufer is now Mrs. Troy (not TJ, mind you) Sober. She was married in a Methodist church in the North Shore area of Pittsburgh, on Saturday, September 30, 2006. Right now, the couple is honeymooning in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, at some luxurious resort, I'm sure. I'm very jealous, as I don't think our Key West Thanksgiving is going to happen. Anyway, the reception was held at the LeMont on Mount Washington, overlooking downtown Pittsburgh - the view was amazing and the food and drinks were plentiful.

Julie was absolutely stunning! I can honestly say that she was glowing. Troy was dapper in his tux, and even shed a few tears during the ceremony. I think they're lucky to have found each other, and I hope they'll be as happy as Jeff and me.

No comments: