Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Audience

I expect that most visitors to Respectfully Sassy are looking for updates on Jeff's health or pictures of JD, and I don't really expect that people are much interested in the other things I talk about. For the most part, I've been avoiding posting anything extra because my target audience has become those people mentioned above, and when you write, you really shouldn't be neglecting your audience. However, I'm sure there are a few people who read this blog that will appreciate my musings on life, and my comments about books or being a mom, or whatever else I'm wondering about. So, I think I'll start writing a little bit more about things other than leukemia, white blood counts and Jeff's general state of being. Don't worry - I won't leave those things out, but I am going to add some extra stuff. After all, before I was consumed by being the wife of a cancer patient, I was a real person with my own identity, and quite honestly, I don't want to forget about that person.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hey, I always look forward to hearing about you :)