Friday, May 11, 2007

Big News

I pretty sure everyone who reads my blog already knows this, but I need to post about it anyway. We're having a baby! So I'm probably blabbing about this too early, but oh well, I'm not good with secrets. I don't go to the doctor until the end of May, but on-line due date calculators say I'll have the baby around January 13th.

Right now, I'm still in shock. It doesn't matter that we were trying to get pregnant...it's still pretty shocking when it actually happens (not that it took very long). I'm feeling pretty good, but I am a little on the tired side. I'll definitely try to keep up with the running. Hopefully, Danielle and I will be doing a 5K on the 27th. [Booger - Get running!]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. i read taht a little late!
Congratulations on the baby! thank goodness i dont rely on your blog for all the news or i would be in real big shock right about now! haha