Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Little Break

Like every other place, my company has been hit pretty hard by the recession. In light of a multi-department shutdown of production, some of us salaried employees are only going to be working about 20 hours a week for a little while. I could pretend to be disappointed by this, but nobody would believe me. I'm hoping that the weather gets nice soon, because the 20 hours/week that I won't be working, I'm planning on spending with JD...hopefully in a pool or park some where.

Unfortunately, my first day off (tomorrow) has to be spent in Hershey. It's just a regular check-up, but check-ups are still a pretty scary thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right, I would never believe that you would be disappointed!! Who would not want to spend as much time as they could with the cutest baby ever!! Give J.D. hugs and kisses for me!!
Love Ya!!
Nicole