Friday, October 26, 2007

Discharged

Jeff was discharged yesterday afternoon. We'll be going to "Day Hospital" every other day for blood work and transfusions. Somewhere around the middle of this week, they will perform another bone marrow biopsy - this will help determine which treatment he receives next. We have been told that in all likelihood, he will need to have a bone marrow transplant.

I am 28 weeks pregnant and the baby moves around all the time, although it's really hard to be excited about the baby right now.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I just had a 'duh' moment! You're only like an hour away from me right now. Would you like a visit? Harlan too?? We could just come for lunch or something. I could even take a day off from work. I'll give you a call in a few days to see what you think.
Give Jeff my love, and that sassy baby einstein a little belly rub for me.

Anonymous said...

Jamie,
I finally made my way to the comment page. You know how much trouble I have just working a phone, so I'm excited to be a comment on this blog. Hey,Rachael, call Jamie at 8145944452.
Einstein is doing great in your belly. He's been to Hawaii, Vegas, Pittsburgh and even Altoona.He's currently residing in Hershey safely tucked away deep inside of you.
He has an amazing mom and dad. He has no worries, only love. He'll keep thriving and growing with such a great host (o.k. hostess). If Einstein could talk he'd say,"Don't worry, Mom and Dad. When you finally see me you'll fall in love with me. I may have a bald head and four chins, but I'll have the determination of my mom and the heart of my dad."

Jamie, focus on Jeff, just like you've been doing, and the rest will take care of itself.

Unknown said...

Jamie;

Just wanted you to know that everyone here at work has Jeff in our minds and our hearts. If there is anything we can do to assist you please let us know.

Dave Geer

Anonymous said...

Jeff - the girls upstairs and I are still in complete shock I think about the whole thing. My prayers are with all three of you. Keep your spirits up!

Kathy